Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Happy 17th Life Enlightenment Anniversary!

Fun that my business anniversary this year falls on the Full Blue Moon Lunar Eclipse!

Seventeen years ago I started Life Enlightenment. Wow! I can't believe it has been that long. Each year things continue to evolve - in one way or another. Many of my clients have been with me since the beginning or close to it.

In the past year, I have felt a yearning to focus my energies in some new ways while continuing to offer some of the same services in my always highest manner.

What I celebrate today is the freedom to be have been able to run my own business for this long.
And grateful for all the support I have had along the way.

If you want to check out my company website: www.life-enlightenment.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment