Wednesday, October 4, 2017

2017 LA Kings 5K

The Annual LA Kings 5K (and this year also a 10K) to me is like the pre-beginning of the hockey season every year. This year's race took place on September 9. It benefits the Hydrocephalus Association. For the past 4 years my husband, dog, and I have participated. Hennessy gets her picture taken with the ice crew every year.

And I see how many Kings players I can get tongued tied talking to (though this year I got more tongue tied talking to Jeff Carter's wife then I did him since I really admire her work in animal rescue).


My husband runs the race (and always does incredibly); Hennessy and I walk (and always lag along enjoying the morning).

Tomorrow is officially opening night of the new hockey season. I am nervous. So many changes in the organization this year from coaches to players. I'll be watching! I may be yelling at times. I'll be cheering.... Go Kings Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment