Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tip-a-King 2018

One of my favorite days of the year! Tip-a-King! Tip-A-King is LA Kings Care Foundation's largest annual fundraising event where us fans get to "tip" players for photos and autographs.

This year my goal was pictures with Drew Doughty and Jonathan Quick. I met Drew at Meet the Players a couple of years ago but was so tongue tied I said pretty much nothing to him and no photos were permitted at that particular event.

This year however... met, chatted, and got my picture taken with both Drew and Jonathan. Chatted with Drew about his dogs. He was super nice and friendly.


And Jonathan Quick - also amazing; even after a game loss he asks my name, how I am doing, etc. He is goalie extraordinaire!
I also met Jack Campbell, Adrian Kempe, Kyle Clifford (again... he is one of my favorites), Nate Thompson, Paul LaDue, Alex Iafallo, and.... BOB MILLER! I had met Bob before but never got a picture with him. A legend! And such a darling man!
Til next year! Great memories for a great cause!
Thank you, LA Kings!!!!!
#GoKingsGo

No comments:

Post a Comment