Tuesday, April 3, 2018

When One Door Closes....

Another opens?
How long does it take?
Do you knock? Ring a door bell?

After 17 years of a lot of chaos and toxicity, I ended a business relationship.
It took courage.
At the beginning of this year I read a quote posted by Angel Quintana that said "Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes".
Nothing was changing in this situation.
I'd bring things up.
Nothing would change.
I remained loyal putting up with so much for so long.
And finally I had enough....

And to top things off, me being me wanted to provide this person with plenty of notice and therefore said let's carry on until the end of April. We'll she decided March was going to be the end (can we say - control issues?)
So, end of March it was.
I lined up new projects to start May 1 honoring my word to her.

And now I am left with free time I wasn't expecting...
Trying to fill it as quickly as possible so I can pay this month's bills.

Can you see why I let this situation go?

Trusting the universe.

Praying.

And playing with Hennessy's new toy that says "laugh" - laughter helps. Hennessy helps!

Happy Spring!

Happy NEW BEGINNINGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment