Thursday, April 26, 2018

Life Is All Energy

I have been studying energy lately. For Christmas I was gifted with E-Squared by Pam Grout, my client Dr. Dawson Church has a new book coming out with Hay House called Mind to Matter, I am booking guests for a podcast called Energy Matters, and on and on the signs are there.

I am surrounded by it. And for a reason.

In the past few years something definitely shifted but I could not put my finger on it. Things that once had one result were now having another.

I racked my brain - what am I doing wrong?

And I believe the Universe finally answered my question - energy. My energy for some reason shifted - I allowed life events to bring me to a place of negativity, attachment, loss of faith.

So I share this in case this is just the message you reading this might need too. And as I play and learn more I'll continue to share on this subject so we can all shift our energy for the good of our own lives and that of the world.

In the photo above an interesting sample of Mother Nature's energy - that flower in our yard blooms once a year every April and only lasts about a week. Wild - every year like clockwork there it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment