Thursday, June 22, 2017

Happy Places



Honestly - things have been a challenging lately. And perhaps I'll share more in future blog posts about that stuff. But for now... focusing on the positive. When the day feels blah - I go to one of my happy places for a pick me up - Starbucks. The pictures above - Hennessy enjoying her beverage; middle picture - cup written on by Ashley when my husband went to get my breakfast yesterday; and the bottom picture is from today enjoying snack time outside - cup by Cynthia. Thank you, Starbucks - especially the wonderful employees at my local store for bringing me lots of smiles!
One of my other happy places - LA Kings games - the 2017/18 schedule was announced today which means we are one step closer to the start of the new season: https://www.nhl.com/kings/news/la-kings-announce-82-game-2017-18-regular-season-schedule/c-290065276

No comments:

Post a Comment