Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Working Out... Despite the Heat

It's no secret - I love to workout.
I always have ever since I was a very young kid. I remember working out as far back as in the 70s (so that would be before 7 years old) to my mom's aerobics records (yes... I said records). They had all these pictures of how to do the moves on the in-sleeve!
Here in Lemon Grove they are offering FREE Zumba classes three times a week (Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 6 - 7 pm) over the summer months at Berry Street Park so heck yes, I will be partaking in those. Despite the heat today, I was out there getting my Zumba on! And it was a blast! I'll be out there again tomorrow heat or no heat! (I'd say rain or shine but let's face it; it is Southern California, we will more than likely not be seeing rain again until the Fall months).

No comments:

Post a Comment