Monday, June 26, 2017

Living Oola



On Friday night I attended a book signing at the prestigious Warwick's book store in La Jolla. Due to the nature of my work, I rarely attend events, conferences, etc. However, this one called out to me. I learned about Oola, Dave Braun, and Troy Amdahl through my work as an Independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils.
Oola is "that state of awesomeness you experience when your life is balanced and growing in all key areas of health and well-being". There are 7 key areas: fitness, faith, family, field, finance, friends, and fun. And right now I am not balanced in any of those. I actually started to tear up twice as Troy was speaking. Me who works with speakers and authors 24/7 never tears up when at these things - but yup, I teared up. My life is challenging right now. And hearing Troy and Dave speak so authentically and passionately about their work and new book, "Oola for Women: How to Balance the 7 Key Areas of Life to Have Less Stress, More Purpose, and Reveal the Greatness within You", shook me up.
I have started to read the book. And will keep everyone in the loop on how I am doing. Meeting these guys gave me hope - hope I haven't felt in a while.
I have begun the journey to my Oola Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment