Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Oola for Women - Day 21 - 21 Day Challenge

Today's #OolaforWomen Challenge is to come up with 3 steps to put your knowledge into practice.
Since reading the Oola for Women book I have been doing this every day on an index card. 3 steps a day equals 1095 steps per year... so in a year, where will you be? Where will I be? Even in the couple weeks I have been doing this I have seen more balance. It might not be completely visible in my OolaOne YET but in some of my other 7 key areas - definitely. For example, taking 3 steps a day led me to do my first Lammas ritual in years last night. So the Faith key area is becoming more balanced.
This Oola stuff works!
If you are interested in the OolaLife (who wouldn't be??), check out: http://www.oolalife.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment