Monday, August 21, 2017

Reconnection in Mercury Retrograde

Another Mercury Retrograde upon us....
Some blasts from my past which have brought such delight.
Last Thursday I got to see my former step sister (her dad and my mom were married for almost a decade) who I haven't seen I believe in about 13 years (see picture above). She is the same very smart, caring, beautiful person she was as a kid and teenager. It was such a blessing to be able to spend a bit of time with her while she and her husband were vacationing in California from Virginia Beach.
And the next day on Friday I had the delight of talking to my high school BFF, as they say today, about life, business, and family. I've missed her and thought about her for many years after we lost contact (by college, moving, no Facebook yet). It is amazing how we still connect like we always did, we really understand each other, hold similar beliefs and interests, etc.
Sometimes mercury retrograde can be frustrating...
Sometimes it brings blessings.
I wish all of you the latter.
Happy New Moon Solar Eclipse Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment