Monday, July 31, 2017

Oola for Women - Day 19 - 21 Day Challenge

Today's #OolaforWomen Challenge is to link your passion to the life you visualize.

I love this challenge - who doesn't love to talk about their passions?!
How can I incorporate Hennessy, fitness, the LA Kings, and essential oils into my daily routine? I do! Now to work 'em all in to make big money so that all I do all day is spend time around my passions!

In today's challenge the OolaGuys advise a process they call "in, out, do." From the email: "First, look inward and take note of how you use your passion and where you can improve. Second, look out and find mentors, books, or information to learn how to use your passion more in your parenting, relationships, career, and other areas of your life. Third, take action and include your passion in your daily routine. It'll empower you to overcome those challenges and roadblocks that life throws your way." 

Hope your week is off to a great start and that you are living the OolaLife (or working toward it like me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment